Project & Business Development Manager (Specialty Rental, Central Asia region)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Specialty Rental Europe (REO) is searching for a business generalist, able to combine roles of a Project Manager and a Business Development Manager (BDM) for Central Asia region.
As Project Manager you will be involved in leading of operations at the current rental projects, establishing new rental depot(s), leading innovative operations and fleet development projects.
As BDM you will focus on sales, further rental business growth, developing strong relations with customers, exploring potential and searching for new applications at the market of Central Asia.
This position demands entrepreneurial approach towards the market and rental business.
Business trips are expected to occupy around 50% of total working time. This position reports to the Regional Manager Specialty Rental South-East Europe, Russia& Kazakhstan. Location – Kazakhstan, Almaty or Astana.
Areas of responsibilities and mission in each area
- To support operations at the current rental projects, which means keep contact with the customer, develop network, answer requests, guide to solve technical issues, arrange equipment swap, arrange service engineer support at the site, follow up an control external contractors, arrange signing of the service acceptance proves, invoicing;
- To establish new rental depot(s) at some point(s) of Central Asia, which means to make a plan, to find an external contractor to support the depot, to plan the fleet based on market knowledge, to arrange rental procedures;
- To lead other innovative projects for Central Asia region.
Business development and sales:
-To develop rental activities in your area and sell rental: Central Asia except West of Kazakhstan;
- To answer rental requests, make quotations, conclude contracts, follow up on development of longer-term rental projects;
- To participate in tenders, to ensure and arrange that Specialty Rental is a part of vendors’ lists for important customers/projects;
- To look for new opportunities in available data bases and internet sources, follow structural and persistent approach to attack new market segments;
- To see market opportunities and to be able to grab these opportunities. Synergies and cooperation with PT, CT, IT Business Areas;
- To create and maintain contacts with companies, make them aware of the qualities and application possibilities of our products and services and provide advice for possible projects ;
- To manage current customer base and search actively for new business & projects for which to work out the technical details and provide the commercial follow up;
- To work closely with your colleagues from the Rental Desk and with the Business Development Manager in Rental Europe.
Experience and knowledge requirements
Several years of sales and/or business development experience, preferably in oil&gas/ industrial/ construction segments. Good knowledge of oil&gas and manufacturing market in Central Asia. Knowledge of applications and products in oil free air equipment is a plus. Project management experience is a plus.
Hands-on professional style, which involves actually doing a particular thing, rather than just talking about it.Requirements :
Educational and skills requirements
University degree – technical, or marketing+economics with technical knowledge gained from experience.
Sound knowledge of Atlas Copco compressors and applications.
Time management skills.
Project management skills.
Languages: fluent Russian, fluent English, Kazakh will be very beneficial.
Structured, persistent, ambitious, driven by goals, tasks and responsibility in front of the customers, excellent communication skills.
Entrepreneurial type of personality.
Ready to work in rental business environment which is based on our promise to customers 24/7 availability.
Depending on qualification of a candidate we might offer either “local” or “local plus” labor contract which will provide full or partial compensation for reallocation costs inside Kazakhstan.